- Print thousands of pages with one simple purchase of a set of Original HP high-yield ink bottles – at an extremely low cost per page.1 Get high-volume printing, an easy and convenient way to replenish ink, and HP print quality and reliability.
- Print thousands of pages at an extremely low cost per page.1 It’s easy with the high-capacity HP ink tank system. Print on and on – up to 8,000 pages (colour set), or 5,000 pages (black).2
- Impress with excellent HP quality and reliability. Print vibrant flyers and reports that look professional and photos that resist fading with Original HP inks.3
- You decide when to add more ink. Easily replenish when it’s convenient for you. Print without worries, knowing Original HP inks are designed for your HP ink tank series printer.
- Color(s) of printing supplies
- Ink types
- Page yield (color)
- ~8,000 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Black and composite colour average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) results based on HP methodology from the simulation of continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8,000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors.
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 30°C
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 60°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range
- 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 47 x 47 x 141 mm
- Package weight
- 0.11 kg