Showing all 10 results
Destination: RACK 19″ cabinet enables integrating LAN, CCTV, I&HAS, RTV, or other systems in small companies or households. It is intended for devices manufactured in enclosures of 19″ standard. Due to RACK cabinets, devices are aesthetically mounted and protected against mechanical damage.
Dimensions: 600 x 600mm
Type Cabinets: wall mounted ready-to-assemble
Static load: 70kg
Closing: front door lock
Material: cold-rolled steel SPCC, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, RAL9004 (black), metallic
CONVENIENT & SECURE ACCESS: Wall mount network cabinet w/ 180° hinged design provides easy lockable access to rear of mounted devices. Flexible enclosure also features removable doors & side panels.
ACCESORIES INCLUDED: IT Data Rack includes complete set of accessories: a shelf, roll of hook-and-loop fastener, 50 cage nuts and screws, & 2 pairs of keys for the front and side panels
STURDY CONSTRUCTION: 15U 19″ EIA/ECA-310-E enclosed design, 200lb weight capacity, 21″ deep with a max. 16″ mounting depth, removable sides, locking reversible door, dual top cable hole, optional fans
This 15U server or network rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall, in a secure enclosure that has a hinged rear door for easy access to your equipment. The enclosure features adjustable mounting depth from 2 to 16 in. to provide a robust storage solution for your rack-mount equipment.
To provide secure stability for your heaviest equipment, this rack offers 4-post mounting, supporting a higher weight capacity per U than 2-post racks and supporting a total load capacity of up to 200 lbs. (90 kg).
GLASS DOOR Lockable Front Door and Detachable Side Doors
4-WAY PDU Free Power Distribution Unit
1-Tray(s) Trays for Extra Partitioning
1- Small Cooling Fan Data Cabinet Fans for Data Cabinet Cooling. Top, Ventilation Holes
Bolts & Nuts, Assembly Kit Cabinets Accessories for Mounting and Freestanding
Openings A removable backplate for rear cable entry/access if required.
- Adjustable mounting rails
- 4 fans pre -installed that allow air flow in the cabinet
- Toughened glass front door
- Small round lock
- Adjustable feet and heavy duty casters
- Removable side panels
- Dimensions: 600×600
- The Network Cabinet is specially designed for network servers of high density in IT environment. With accessories of bracket, cable manager, PDU fixing slot, high quality locks, it is the most safe place for important IT equipment.
- The network cabinets are manufactured from zinc-plated steel offering better corrosion protection than other cabinets on the market.
- Large cable entry in the base of the cabinet allows ease of access when installing cables. The floor standing data cabinets are supplied with a glass front door and steel rear and side doors. All doors and side panels can be quickly removed for simple installation and maintenance
- Exquisite design with precise dimensions and craftsmanship
- Easy installation
- Optional locks for side panels
- Closable top/bottom cable entry openings
- Removable side panels and front/back doors for operation and watching
- Doors can be opened from the left or right
- Top cover is available to fans