TP-LINK Wireless N Router 3G / 4G
Why does this product
Share the freedom of 3G / 4G! The wireless router N 3G / 4G TL-MR3420 allows you to share your 3G / 4G access, for example, a train, camping, hotel and virtually anywhere there is 3G / 4G coverage. Your access point Wi-Fi is instantly activated when you connect a USB modem UMTS / HSPA / EVDO to the router.
Enjoy 3G / 4G Wireless Sharing
The characteristics of the TL-MR3420 provide high-speed 4G is compatible with 3G modems, allowing users to share mobile broadband 3G / 4G with family and friends via a wired or wireless.
Tested under real conditions: high compatibility
Compatibility is the most important when choosing a 3G / 4G router factor. TP-LINK has ensured that its 3G / 4G routers support access providers from countries where they are sold to achieve the highest level of compatibility between them and modem models available to users. We of computers around the world who are continually testing our Routers with new modems appear on the market. Thus, users know they can use their router without any problem in areas where they live and work.
Designed to always stay connected via 3G / WAN access
The TL-MR3420 differs from other teams thanks to its function redundant connection 3G / 4G / WAN that allows users to stay connected when one of the two connections fails. It offers users the ability to choose what they prefer backup connection (3G / 4G broadband or fixed) while other manufacturers only provide one or the other. This gives users a high level of flexibility in configuring the network and when considering issues such as the cost of connection time and losses resulting from failures in it.
Technology Wireless N: Speed and Coverage
The TL-MR3420 rejoining the tecnlogía IEEE 802.11n. This allows it to offer a wireless connection up to 300 Mbps and minimize signal losses caused by the presence of obstacles in offices or apartments, even in the case of steel and concrete and long distances. And you can easily pick up the wireless signal from the router to a greater distance than if you use a device 11g of the previous generation.
Encryption WPA / WPA2
The standard WPA / WPA2 encryption ensures that your wireless connection is secure from intruders.
- Compatible with 3G USB modems LTE / HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EVDO tested under real conditions.
- It incorporates a redundant connection feature 3G / 4G / WAN that ensures continuous Internet access
- Share HD videos wirelessly at speeds of up to 300Mbps
- Encryption of the wireless network by simply pressing the WPS button
- Network administrators can control the use of bandwidth and establish how much of it should be available to each of the teams
Specifications TP-Link TL-MR3420 N 3G / 4G Wireless Router:
- Interface: USB 2.0 port for USB modem connection LTE / HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EVDO 1 WAN port 10/100 Mbps, 4-port 10/100 Mbps LAN supports negotiation and MDI / MDIX automatic
- Buttons: WPS / Reset Button On and Off
- External Power Supply: 12 V DC / 1 A
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions: 174 x 111 x 30 mm
- Antenna: Omnidirectional, detachable Reverse SMA connector
- Antenna gain: 2x5dBi
- Transmission power: <20dBm
- Wireless Security: Support WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Security: NAT firewall functions, SPI firewall, MAC filtering, IP, packets, application and URL, denial of service (DoS) and SYN Flooding, Ping of Death.
- Management: Web-based configuration (HTTP) Firmware Upgrade Web-based
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 7, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Environmental factors:
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉)
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ℉ ~ 158 ℉)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing